- The role of a Funeral Director is a broad service encompassing practical organisation, support and guidance to the family and liaison with a wide range of other organisations and services to ensure the funeral is properly arranged and conducted.
- With regard to qualifications we consider the ability to carry out their duties with the utmost care, attention to detail and sensitivity to be of primary importance.
- Ideally, applicants should have the appropriate National Association of Funeral Directors diploma and/or some years experience of working as a Funeral Director.
- We would not normally advertise for a trainee Funeral Director, the opportunity for further training would in the first instance be offered to existing staff.
- Funeral Directors will usually have a background of working as a Funeral Service Operative.
We have no current vacancies within this department.