Administratration Support Unit
- Our Administration Support Unit is often the first point of contact for a family wishing to arrange a funeral.
- In the office environment they work mainly on Reception and deal with all telephone calls and visitors to our premises.
- It is very much a public role both through telephone contact and meeting with families visiting the premises either to make or confirm arrangements or perhaps visit the Chapels of Rest.
- Applicants would be expected to have English and Mathematics to the equivalent of grade C, O level and above as well as good computer skills, preferably including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- We also use a specialised software but provide in-house training for this.
- Excellent personal skills and the proven ability to work under pressure.
- The primary role of the Administration Support staff is to assist the Funeral Directors with their paperwork and day-to-day duties.
- This includes dealing with enquiries from bereaved families both by telephone and in person and they should therefore be able to handle any given situation with sensitivity and understanding.
We have no current vacancies within this department.